For students – habits to follow
கொடுக்கக் கொடுக்கக் குறையாத செல்வம் கல்வி ஒன்றே
Knowledge is wealth. But disseminating does not reduce it
1. You decide on what you want to be. Don’t let others decide for you. Because you’ll lose the thrive if you are doing something for someone else’s sake. Choose your course of study when you are in 9th itself.
2. Be resposible for what you do or for what you have done. Don’t try to escape by putting the blame on others. Ultimately it’s your future at stake.
3. Arrange your priorities according to importance and urgency. Once arranged do not get distracted.
4.Your suitable study time may not be same as others. Morning is usually best because nothing that can disturb your mind has gone into your head. It’s clean, rather empty!
5. Be helpful to others, like teaching your friends. Knowledge is wealth but imparting does not reduce it, like money. This may give you better solutions to your problems. It will help you discover whether you understood the subject the way it should actually be understood.
6. Put yourself in teacher’s shoes and analyze your answers, you will perform better in classes and exams. You must learn to accept your mistakes and then correct them. Because you stand to gain if you correct your answers before you pass up your answer papers.
7. Like atheletes you have to better yourself.
8.A student’s learning stages
25% from teachers
25% through intelligence
25% through discussions with classmates
25% with problem solving experience, that is time.
Roots of Education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet
Learn through others experience.......you stay young!